RUMBULA LOGISTICS PARK IN RIGA (RLP)
- Developed infrastructure, good connection
- Expansion opportunities and public transport
- High standards for construction and energy efficiency
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Rumbula Logistics Park is a modern A class industrial park built using energy efficient construction materials and methods, according to SIRIN Development’s highest standard specifications which include innovative engineering solutions that will create optimal working conditions and save the utility costs.
Rumbula Logistics Park is being developed at a prime location with convenient connections with A4, A5, A6 and A7 national roads making it ideal for companies operating in the territories of both Latvia and other Baltic countries.
During 3 stages development, around 80 150 sq. m of modern premises on 16,2 ha land plot will be offered.
|Area for rent||22 548 m² (Stage I) + 32 460 m² (Stage II) + 27 648 m² (Stage III)|
|Year of construction||2019 (Stage I) + 2021 (Stage II) + 2023 (Stage III)|
|Rental start||2019 IV quarter (Stage I)|
- Bordered by the A6 national road
- 4 km to the A5, 9 km to the A4 and 12 km to the A7 national road
- 15 km to the center of Riga
- 20 km to the Riga seaport