RUMBULA LOGISTICS PARK IN RIGA (RLP)
- Developed infrastructure, good connection
- Expansion opportunities and public transport
- High standards for construction and energy efficiency
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Rumbula Logistics Park is a modern A class industrial park built using energy efficient construction materials and methods, according to SIRIN Development’s highest standard specifications which include innovative engineering solutions that will create optimal working conditions and save the utility costs. All buildings have BREEAM certificate.
Rumbula Logistics Park is being developed at a prime location with convenient connections with A4, A5, A6 and A7 national roads making it ideal for companies operating in the territories of both Latvia and other Baltic countries.
Two first stages of the park are completed offering A class warehouses and office premises. The third stage is under construction and planned to be completed in summer 2023, please contact us regarding the rent of the premises.
|Area for rent||22 548 m² (Stage I) + 32 460 m² (Stage II) + 27 648 m² (Stage III)|
|Year of construction||2019 (Stage I) + 2022 Q4 (Stage II) + 2023 Q2 (Stage III)|
|Rental start||2019 IV quarter (Stage I)|
- Bordered by the A6 national road
- 4 km to the A5, 9 km to the A4 and 12 km to the A7 national road
- 15 km to the center of Riga
- 20 km to the Riga seaport