SIRIN PARK KAUNAS WEST will soon rise in the western part of Kaunas, close to the city’s western bypass and the country’s main highway A1. The A++ energy-efficient, modern warehouse facilities will be constructed using sustainable, environmentally friendly solutions, and the project will feature engineering systems that ensure cost-effective operation. Due to its strategic location and attention to quality and comfort, the park will perfectly meet different business needs.
- Energy efficiency class A++
- Sustainable and innovative engineering solutions
- Efficient and cost-effective maintenance
- Strategically located and well-developed urban infrastructure
- Freedom to expand
- The park is being built next to the country’s main highway A1 (Vilnius-Kaunas-Klaipėda) and road A5 (Kaunas Western Bypass).
- The distance to Kaunas city centre is 9 km, to Kaunas Airport – 17 km, to Kaunas Intermodal Terminal – 9.5 km.