SIRIN PARK VILNIUS CENTRAL is a brand new, modern, sustainably developed logistics park in the southwestern part of Vilnius. The A++ energy-efficient, BREEAM-certified warehouse facilities are flexible to customise the space and provide freedom to expand as the business grows.
The park area, developed on an 18 ha site, is strategically located in the capital city of Lithuania, close to the main transport arteries with easy access to the essential transport infrastructure. Currently, two of the four phases of the project have already been completed, and the total development will consist of up to 100,000 sqm of warehousing, retail, and office space.
- Energy efficiency class A++
- Sustainable and innovative engineering solutions
- BREEAM certification
- Efficient and cost-effective maintenance
- Strategically located and well-developed urban infrastructure
- Flexibility to customise a space
- Freedom to expand
- The park is located next to the country’s main highway, the A1 (Vilnius-Kaunas-Klaipėda), and the A19 (Vilnius bypass).
- The distance to Vilnius city centre is 10 km, 11 km to Vilnius Railway Station, and 12 km to Vilnius International Airport.