SIRIN PARK VILNIUS SOUTHWEST is currently under construction in one of the most promising locations in Vilnius. It has easy access to the main transport arteries and the country’s major transport infrastructure hubs.
The A++ energy-efficient, modern warehouse facilities are being developed in line with the highest requirements for sustainability and efficient operation. The park provides excellent prospects for businesses seeking a concurrent and flexible working environment.
- Energy efficiency class A++
- Sustainable and innovative engineering solutions
- BREEAM certification
- Efficient and cost-effective maintenance
- Strategically located and well-developed urban infrastructure
- The park is being built next to the A4 motorway (Vilnius-Gardinas).
- The distance to Vilnius city centre is 18 km, to Vilnius railway station – is 16.5 km, to Vilnius International Airport – is 19 km, to Trakai city centre – 13.5 km, to Vilnius Intermodal Terminal – 14.9 km.